It is no secret that Singapore, like many other developed Asian country is facing an ever increasing greying population. Thus most professionals in their 30s to 40s will eventually have to ask themselves whether they are ready or prepared as their parents enter their twilight years of their lives.
The 5 questions that this article taken from ChannelNewsAsia proposes that we ask ourselves:
1. How do your parents hope to spend their golden years?
2. Are your parents getting physically weaker?
3. How well-prepared is their homes in preventing falls?
4. Are your parents changing their nutrition to match their current needs?
5. What can I do for my parents?
Full details of the article can be found here.